Blue Ridge Dental Center has been providing quality dental care for families and individuals in Minnetonka & Maple Grove for over 50 years. We have proudly built our practice on honesty, patient care, and cutting-edge dental technology to ensure the best possible care and treatment for our patients.
We offer comprehensive dental care services at our two convenient locations in Minnetonka and Maple Grove, Minnesota, including General Dentistry, Dental Implants, Invisalign, Orthodontics, Root Canals, Tooth Whitening, Pediatric Dentistry and more!
Our team of top Minnesota Dentists, experienced Dental Hygienists & Assistants and friendly Dental Clinic Staff have been the key to our success – many of whom have been with us for their entire dental careers!
Blue Ridge Dental Center in Minnetonka and Maple Grove has five Doctors who rank among the most qualified and experienced Dentists in Minnesota and provide a variety of personalities and styles to our patients.
We do our part to make your dental care fun which means…we treat you like family! We also offer fun giveaways and contests throughout the year that help create personal relationships with all our patients and make it fun to see them in our communities when we are out and about!
Each year we make it a point to give back to our community through a variety of charitable activities and involvements. These include Empty Bowls, Hopkins Royal Bash/Hopkins Education Foundation, Minnetonka Foundation Dream Makers, Osseo District 279 Foundation, Bennett Endres Memorial and Mission Trips taken by staff as well as patients!
In Words of Our Happy Smiling Clients
Would you recommend us to others? If so, what would you say about us?
- “Yes. Friendly, competent, caring, reasonable.”
- “Yes. Great Full Family Dental Care – no need for Ped Dentist :)”
- “Absolutely! I would say that everyone is nice and friendly and that you all do a great job. I feel that Dr. Mc Hugh is easy to talk to and listens to my concerns and always takes time to answer my questions.”
- “Easy to get to,clean, polite, available when needed, considerate.”
- “I love how personable everyone is there. It’s nice casual and they are always on time.”
- Yes, professional, experienced, skilled, caring and friendly atmosphere.
- Yes. You guys are great!
What is the most important criterion in choosing a dentist?
- “Good at their work, kind, gentle, personable.”
- “An excellent bedside manners.”
- “Knowing that they have me and my family always in their best interest.”
- “Warm and friendly atmosphere.”
What do you like the most about our practice?
- “Friendly and thorough care.”
- “Knowledgeable and friendly staff and providers.”
- “Polite consideration and availability.”
- “It’s a family there. Everyone is so great and helpful. We love going there.”
- “Being treated like family.”
- “Dr McHugh is very good, never hurts us. Staff is great!”
Is there a way we could improve our practice or service?
- “None that I can think of!”
- “None that I can think of. We love coming!”
- “It’s really great when calling a “real live” person answers the phone.”
- “Get TVs on the ceiling :)”
- “Figure out how to get teens floss.”
- “We can’t think of any improvement needed.”